Types of Web App:
- No installation is required for the Web App to run. Hence the system does not take up any space in the local system of the user.
- Web App requires minimal maintenance and support making it a cost-effective solution for the end user and the business
- Software Piracy can be easily reduced through a strong code and subscription based online mode.
- Since the application is not installed in the local you can access the code anytime and from anywhere. For Eg. You can convert a YouTube video into an MP3 audio by simply providing the URL. This is possible even without software at the user’s end and instantaneously. This is because the application is installed on the server and immediate action is taken based on the users need.
- Web apps are always up to date, and everyone gets to access the same version because updates are made centrally and do not require the users to update physically.
- Web Apps help to increase sales. It also aids in converting prospective customers into buyers.
- It facilitates client retention and improves engagement.
- Helps to promote brand awareness and increases the standard of the brand.
- Tightened security to avoid piracy and have secured data as no information is installed or saved on the part of the user.
- Can be easily accessible, customizable, and scalable.