This is a terrific opportunity to join a fast paced organization and immediately make an impact. Impiger Technologies is a fast paced, growing enterprise software company. We deliver highly efficient solutions to our customers with flexible software with workflow automation, mobility and website optimization. We partner with hundreds of innovative companies from startups to Fortune 100 organizations.
In this role you will be responsible for all technical aspects of the sales cycle, as well as helping to ensure customer satisfaction. You will be an essential part of the sales organization at Impiger Technologies, and will be a key player in the development of the pre-sales organization. As an early member, the Software Pre-Sales Engineer will have the ability to help define the pre-sales process for Impiger Technologies!
You will and work with other members of the Sales and Services teams. Primary responsibilities will include:
- Conduct Sales Presentations
- Develop Sales Proposals
- Provide Technical Sales Support
- Prepare and present product demonstrations
- Identify, evaluate, and recommend proof of concept opportunities
- Prepare and provide input for technical sections of RFPs/ RFQs
- Communicate with Engineering on issues identified from field observations and customer feedback
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related technical field
- 3+ years’ experience working as a Pre-Sales Engineer, ideally for a mobility or web software solution company.
- Prior responsibility for all technical aspects of the sales cycle (including POCs)
- A technical background, preferably in software engineering
- Possess a deep understanding of application services, development methodologies, operating systems, technical platforms/architecture, and the application workflow lifecycle
- Must be able to present himself/herself in a professional manner and possess excellent presentation and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Possess a proven track record of demonstrating software tool solutions and executing successful proof of concept plans to enterprise prospects