About Impiger and the Role
Impiger Technologies has been enabling digital transformation with mobile, web, and cloud services for over a decade. This sales position requires the ability to engage in a focused sales effort, communicate to prospective clients through phone calls, emails, social platforms, site visits, trade shows, conferences, market-specific content generation, and individual sales meetings. This is a quota based sales position with a base salary plus commission. The Technical Sales Representative must be able to recognize, articulate, propose, and evaluate potential business opportunities. This person will work together with the Impiger pre-sales and engineering team to generate high quality, cost-effective, Statements of Work that solves the prospect’s business problem. Also, the candidate is expected to continue one’s professional development, business, and technical subject matter knowledge.
This role requires strong technical aptitude, proven success selling tech services and software into small and midsize companies. We are looking for someone passionate, talented, ambitious, experienced and comfortable consulting prospects and customers on the use of technology to automate processes, enhance employee and customer engagement and help them make better decisions with real-time analytics.
- Consultative Sales Engagement. Build relationships through having a detailed understanding of prospect requirements and communicating your understanding of those requirements, displaying a level of expertise that sets the prospect at ease, even prior to engaging with pre-sales or engineering
- Generate new business based on documented business objectives
- Generate new leads and drive to closure through to a variety of sales mining, professional contacts, attending events, cold engagement, etc.
- Accept leads from marketing, customer and employee referrals. Drive to closure
- Qualify leads using documented BANT criteria before converting the lead to opportunity
- Review and document the client’s requirements and concerns, understand the details of their business and processes and determine the most effective solution that will appropriately meet their evolving needs
- Conduct business and technical meetings and present the proposal to the client
- Provide knowledge, experience, and expertise related to the products and services Impiger offers
- Provide ideas and guidance to improve the design and performance of the client’s processes
- Analyze the market and prospect for sales opportunities
- Respond to client requests, continually nurturing strong relationships
- Keep contact with prospects on a regular through regular visits, emails and phone calls until the lead is dispositioned or the deal is closed
- Participate in conferences, trade shows, internal training, etc.
- Ability to concept, draft and create PowerPoint presentations
- Appropriate use of pre-sales and engineering resources based on pre-qualification of prospects.
- Present a professional experience for all prospects
- Accurately record all activity in our CRM system
- Work with marketing team to provide feedback, suggestions, requirements
- Regularly spend time improving your knowledge of the markets we serve and the solutions and services we offer.
The qualified candidate brings:
- Comfortable with a comp plan that combines a base salary and commission (uncapped)
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or technical field
- Minor in Business and/or MBA a plus
- Minimum five (5) years of experience in Technical Sales
- Passion for consultative selling
- History of meeting or exceeding individual performance goals and objectives
- Driven to meet and exceed quota
- Self-motivated can-do attitude
- Demonstrated attention to details
- Demonstrated achievement in taking on progressive challenges
- Strong communication skills; verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work independently
- Motivate and personally driven to move work forward
- Forward-thinking capabilities
- Strong computer skills and MS Office knowledge required (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.)
- Comfortable using CRM and Marketing tools (HubSpot and DiscoverOrg a plus)
- Technology-savvy, experience using social media sites including Twitter, WordPress & LinkedIn
Mail your Resume to email@example.com