Impiger’s comprehensive QA and testing practices ensures your application meets your business needs and expectationsOur web testing practice is focused towards providing users with a consistent experience by ensuring that features perform seamlessly in any browser, operating system, desktop or mobile. Our testing helps web applications to be more secure and adaptable to varying user loads. Our testing strategy is based on proven verification methodologies and best practices to shorten the test-cycle without compromising on quality.
Tested150+ web applications tested for quality until they met the highest standards of quality.
ThoroughStrong knowledge of different platforms, device specifications, vendor specific features, and regulatory compliance to HIPAA, PCI, FDA etc.
TypesWe cover all bases with Functionality, Usability, Compatibility, Performance and Accessibility testing, respectively.
ToolsApache Jmeter, Monkey Talk, MTAF, Robotium, Selenium WebDriver, UIAutomator, and a leading edge in-house automation framework.
- Quality Experience in developing and publishing web applications/websites for industries such as Telecom, Legal Management, Retail, and Education
- Experienced and skilled testers who are specialized in testing applications developed using Microsoft .NET, SharePoint, Azure, and LAMP(Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP)
- Strong knowledge of different technologies enabling testers to identify critical problems and key bottlenecks at an early stage
- Web testing includes verification of functionality, usability, compatibility, performance, security and compliance adherence
- Well-supported infrastructure provides a dedicated testing environment which mimics the production setup for every project
- Proficient in major automation and performance tools including Selenium WebDriver, VS Coded UI and Apache Jmeter
- In house automation framework provides faster automation services for performing functional testing across browsers
- Services across specialized industry verticals with complete regulatory compliance to HIPAA, PCI, FDA etc