5 Mobile and Workflow Solutions to Automate Complex Logistics Process
Logistics industry contributes a lot to the economic growth of any country. The ever-growing industry involves a mammoth movement of people, goods, transportation utilities on a day-to-day basis. Performing such huge processes manually and managing the workflows can be a nightmare to any logistics company as it can hit the bottom-line hard.
Streamlining the huge processes, introducing transparency, garnering real-time data on goods and workforce can ensure deliver better customer case, improved growth. To accomplish this, automating the mission-critical processes with mobile and workflow management solutions is a must.
Some of the critical processes that need to be streamlined for better growth of this industry are:
- Supply chain management
- Fleet management
- Inventory management
- Decision making/approvals
- Order and delivery management
The aforementioned are highly complex processes and involve multiple challenges. Some of them are:
- High demand for transparency and real-time operational visibility
- Complex processes and workflow
- Poor customer service due to lack of digitization and mobility
- Low efficiency and productivity
- Redundant processes leading to delivery failures and poor customer satisfaction
- Poor analytics techniques for real-time data access
Let's dive deep into discussion on how Impiger's mobile solutions can simplify the complex processes of logistics industry to ensure streamlined workflows for better growth and ROI.
Impiger's mobile and workflow management solutions are exclusively developed for enhancing the performance of logistics and transportation industry.
Managing fleets of vehicles can be tricky and it can be time consuming process as well. Opting for an end-to-end mobile workflow management solution is the right choice to accelerate and enhance the process.
Our solution has everything to reduce the cost with efficient fleet management and ensures substantial profits.
- Automatic dispatch management
- Driver management
- Route, fuel management
- Inventory management
- GPS navigation
- Live meter management etc.
Managing vendors, customers and workforce can be demanding for most logistics and transportation industry. Our solution can streamline production, shipment, delivery timelines to ensure seamless and efficient supply chain management leading to quicker delivery and customer service.
- Designed for both web and mobile
- Real-time dashboards
- Purchase order processing
- Order and billing management
- Integration with existing ERP and CRM
- End-to-end visibility through entire supply chain process etc.
Our custom SharePoint workflow solution can add a great deal of value to your document management process as manual inventory, goods, fleets management can be detrimental for your business growth. Our solution can reduce the manual paper-based process and help in organizing documentation, communication and collaboration with workforce for better results.
- Digitize paper process
- Reduce cost
- Automate complex manual process
- Accelerate process performance
- Unify data storage and transfer etc.
Decision making plays a critical role in the growth of any organization and delays in the process can reduce the profit significantly. With a mobile BI Dashboard solution, impowerBI, it is effortless to manage inventory reports, workforce attendance, business performance on-the-go.
- Drag and drop dashboard authoring
- Customizable reports
- Visual data interpretation using charts, graphs, gauges
- Data filters
- Responsive design
- Customizable buttons etc
A web and mobile solution exclusively developed to cater to your organizing orders, billing, reports, payment, inventory etc. This solution can enable your industry with multiple benefits.
- Reports and dashboards
- Order/delivery/collection management
- Product category
- GPS tracking
- Vehicle and route management
- Mobile device management
Utilize the above-stated mobile and workflow solutions for improving your logistics/transportation industry's growth and profits. Interested? Talk to our experts for more details.