Impiger helped freshbenies build a web and mobile solution that helps its members receive on-demand healthcare services that are not covered by insurance. The solution is a digital complement to their services and is helping freshbenies customers by taking the ‘headache out of healthcare’.
The client has been providing their unique service for over 7 years. When customers signed up for their membership, they got a physical card and a booklet with all contact information printed on them and explained how the services worked. freshbenies realized that their members received a limited experience of the full range of their services with the cards and booklets. The client approached Impiger to help them build a digital solution that can make the process simple and engaging for their customers.
Impiger helped freshbenies with a web portal and a mobile app on iOS and Android that provided a uniform branded experience across all devices. The solution offered freshbenies members to
- Get advice from doctor or specialist 24×7 through phone, email or online video
- Look up articles, videos and health encyclopedia on any device, any time, any where
- Get prescriptions discounts, and compare prices for drugs
- Coordinate care among multiple providers
- Maintain secure personal health record
- Transfer medical records
- Have a clear about the procedure cost
Php yii framework
- The solution helps the members save time and money by providing affordable healthcare at the tap of a button, avoiding the visits to the doctor’s office, or the ER.
- It provides on-demand, online healthcare anywhere anytime.
- Seamless user experience for the members with the new website across devices