Our Quality Excellence Approach
Impiger Technologies is always keen on adopting the shifting of practices due to global changes. To respond and keep pace to the changes it is necessary to maintain a technological edge over its adversaries. Integrated Total Quality Management is chosen as the management tool to help the Impiger Quality system provide better quality and services to its customers across the globe.
Impiger’s TQM is built on the international best practice models and standards:
- CMMI Development v1.3 model for Software Development and Maintenance
- ISO 27001:2013 for Information Security Management System
- ISO 9001:2015 for Quality Management Systems
- PCMM for Workforce Management System
- ITIL and ISO 20000:2011 for IT Service Management
- Kaizen is used for Continuous Process Improvement.
Impiger’s TQM curbs our spending and expands technology, controls cost and retains competitive in the global market. TQM can be used by Impiger, our suppliers and vendors. Through our Quality Management System, we have thrived as an organization to set us on the pathway of the continuous pursuit of effectiveness and efficiency excellence with a constancy of purpose. In the process, we have earned the sustained trust of our stakeholders.
Process Level Architecture
On establishing Quality Management System, we can document and elucidate our delivery capabilities thru web-based business process platform. Through this delivery channel, we are connecting and articulating the business value that we add to our clients by continuously improving the quality of all our processes. Despite the ever-increasing business complexity, our Quality Management System has sustained its reach across the organization and enabled us to deliver on the promises we make to our stakeholders, year after year.
Impiger’s business objectives mapped to metrics
- On-time delivery
- Improved metrics-driven project planning & tracking
- Stabilized estimation process
- Increased productivity
- Improved customer satisfaction
- Consistent & predictable delivery
- Improved Software Quality
- Reduced defects
- Improved performance
- Reduced reworks
- Improved adoption of new tools and technologies.