At Impiger, we believe that creating customer centric messaging helps the business grow, that said this role will closely work with all engineering teams, product teams, sales, business decision makers to make that messaging clear and unique to the outside world. It will be the right combination of making minds think Impiger will be the right choice for any business technological problems and this person brings in the zeal to look at the digital future from every angle.
This position is within the Impiger Global Marketing Function, which is responsible for brand positioning, messaging, strategy also help create a working model of best practices for marketing strategy, creative and technology.
The Content Writer/Strategist collaborates with the teams to ensure the content provides a great user experience to our end customers. This position is responsible for creating consistent high-quality content, taxonomies, writing, editing and proofreading. As the senior Content Writer/Strategist on the team, this role will help establish best practices for the discipline.
Essential Functions of the Job
- Strategize and deliver actionable content for our prospects and customers in the form of whitepapers, case studies, webinars, video scripts, research reports, email marketing campaigns, sales collateral, videos and blogs.
- Work closely with stakeholders from multi discipline, conduct interviews and craft the story in all formats of communications which will help business to communicate the message to the outside world.
- Collaborate with a multi-disciplinary team, business stakeholders and others within the organization to consult, review and craft meaningful, clear language to guide users through an experience.
- Use storytelling and emotion to bring technical content to life and compel the reader into taking action.
- Own and execute the content and social calendar; work with our marketing, design, sales and other cross functional teams to deliver on time.
- Optimize content for different formats (SEO, SEM, Social, video, blogs, infographics, etc.) for better consumption and readership.
- Champion team members across the organization as the ambassador of the content design language, inspiring them to always think of the end user first and pushing them to craft better experiences by leveraging best practices.
- Gain insight from end-user data, business objectives and technical feasibility to deliver consistent and delightful experiences across all services, solutions and core offerings.
- Measure and improve content programs, implement process changes to drive revenue through operational excellence.
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications, English, or related field or comparable experience.
- 5 years of experience working as content writer, mainly B2B or Enterprise. Experience with proven expertise in a B2B company is mandatory.
- Proficiency in American English, a very high standard of both spoken and written language.
- A good storyteller with keen interest and entrepreneurial spirit in addressing the content gaps and ensuring content best practices will increase readership and marketing leads.
- Excellent understanding about core technologies in the area of digital transformation, artificial intelligence, Application Development, Software Testing services.
- Has good knowledge about Microsoft, Amazon, Google, Oracle, Salesforce, UiPath platforms.
- Will be the Goto person for Internal & External communications including PR, Website, Marketing and Sales collaterals.
- Has Solid understanding of content best practices, including active voice, customer focus and benefit-driven messaging that resonates with target audience.
- Ability to grasp complex ideas, then effectively translate benefits into easy-to-understand business value language for end-users.
- Strong work ethic, a self-starter mentality and the ability to work both independently and within a team.
- An impeccable eye for spelling mistakes, grammar errors, naming conventions and details.
- Portfolio of work that demonstrates understanding and application of practices mentioned here.
Proficiency in American English