India is on the threshold of a new milestone that will have a great impact on how businesses will engage customers in the coming days. As of May 2012, there were 929 million mobile subscribers in India, up 350 million over the past 3 years.
Clearly, customers have moved to mobiles. Now any business whose customers use mobile phones must Go Mobile, or fade into oblivion.
Impiger Technologies, one of the earliest developers to craft smartphone applications for the global market, is showcasing its expertise at the Mobile Apps Summit on 27th July 2012, Taj Residency (M.G. Road), Bengaluru.
The Virtue Insight Conference on “An Era of Mobile Killer Apps in a Transforming Devices Landscape” will see key speakers from the mobility space, including Samsung, Microsoft, Vodafone, Oracle, Amazon and Ericsson.
As one of the key players in the Mobile Application eco system, Impiger Technologies is always keen to build awareness of the immense possibilities of smartphone apps for businesses. Throughout the year, our consultants and development experts have been helping companies Go Mobile. How about you?
- Exploring type of innovative services to be offered for most appealing Indian customers, the opportunities in cloud based apps.
- Native Apps Vs the Mobile web.
- Examining current regulation of mobile apps market in India, worldwide trend in Mobile apps & the implications, lessons to be learned for India.
- Understanding customer behavior in the Mobile space as a kick start in strategy development, overcoming technical challenges involved in linking your Mobile app to the current infra structure.
- Exploring various revenue generating models like mobile games, location tracking, Mobile banking, Mobile advertising & their present security related issues.
- Designing guidelines & best practices for making the application useful and usable.
- The challenge of developing apps for multiple platform launches and mastering the increasing amount of platforms and many more.
We’re at Exhibition Area 1, Stall No 4. Come over and we’ll be glad to meet you.Tweet